Customer service Italian Fulltime Noord Limburg
||40 uur per week
Customer service specialist - Italian
Do you have experience in Customer Support and do you speak your languages? Are you our new hands on colleague who is at their best in a coordinating role within a dynamic environment?
Your tasks & Responsibilities:
As a Customer Support Specialist you are responsible for the administrative processing and coordination of orders within Italy. To this end, you have frequent contact with the relevant customers, sales representatives and various internal departments such as Supply Chain, Warehousing, Finance, Traffic etc.
In collaboration with sales representatives, you actively provide commercial support from the Customer Support department to the relevant markets or customers. You will be our key user and trainer for Salesforce and ERP system.
Wat vragen wij
You are a professional with:
- A vocational educational level or bachelor's degree;
- Experience within a Customer Support department in a production environment is a big plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian (native) and English language, spoken and written.
- Good communication skills, able to communicate on multiple levels within the organization
- Able and willing to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and able to handle adhoc situations;
- Extensive experience with ERP systems (Must)
- Extensive experience with MS office programs (Outlook Excel etc.)
- Training Skills
- You are pro-active, a team player and like to be in the driver seat.
Wat bieden wij
What's in it for you?
Working in a challenging and international working environment with enthusiastic, professional and passionate colleagues. We pay a lot of attention to personal development and career development.
More info? Please contact Marcello Cardinale for more information.