Talent Acquisition Specialist
||40 uur per week
For one of our relations in Maastricht, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform the full cycle recruitment and manage the candidate experience throughout the process. This position will be instrumental in establishing effective recruitment pipelines to access top level talent, while delivering timely and effective customer service to internal customers to meet the hiring needs of the organization.
The responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be to perform and administer the full recruitment life cycle for relevant position openings in a consultative manner.
- Assess hiring needs and develop appropriate job descriptions;
- Job posting, advertising, and screening of applications/resumes;
- Conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required;
- Host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection;
- Prepare and send offer letters;
- Complete reference checks as required;
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting universities, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, internet sites and participate in career fairs, plus hiring events;
- Research, manage and optimize contractual relationships with recruitment agencies, job boards, job fairs, university recruiting efforts, and various internet job search websites;
- Prepare regular reports concerning hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback etc. and provide recommendations to HR staff and/or senior management;
- Coordinate the employee referral program;
- Actively seek sources and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and labor market trends, related analytics jobs in applicant tracking system ensuring all applicants are moved correct;
- Assist with development and execution of HR and Management staff training;
- Support other HR activities/projects where assistance is needed;
- Provide additional support with resolution of inquiries and requests from internal customers during peak periods or as necessary.
Wat vragen wij
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Business (or related degree) or 5-8 years relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience within European countries, including direct sourcing of candidates;
- Experience using staffing tools such as applicant tracking software, HRIS systems, electronic job boards, social media and candidate sourcing application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously;
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities;
- Ability to display initiative in sharing of information and updating information timely;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook);
- Excellent communication skills in English, German and preferably another European languages, verbal and written;
- Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
The company is looking for a new colleague with passion, outstanding customer focus and strong detail orientation.
The new Talent Acquisition Specialist needs to have excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience.
The company is interested in candidates that already live in the Maastricht area.
Wat bieden wij
The company offers a challenging job within a dynamic and fast-growing international organization.
They offer the new Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- a fulltime position for the long term
- a direct contract at the company
- a competitive salary
- a 13th month salary
- some more interesting benefits
If you have any questions regarding this position, please don't hesitate to contact us via 046-2077010 or email@example.com